CoBrand2 is currently looking for mobile-savvy users to test and our upcoming iOS and Android apps. Responsibilities include:
- Loading third-party apps into an Android device;
- Using Apple Test Flight to run iOS apps;
- Identifying bugs or other limitations in the software;
- Using a project management system to open bug tickets related to the software being tested
- You must have a mobile device running either iOS 8.0+, Android 7.0+, or both.
- You must have experience using augmented reality mobile apps.
- You must be thorough, attentive to detail, and descriptive when submitting bugs.
- You must be able to take and attach screen shots when necessary.
A background or major in computer science is a plus. Experience with the Google Play Console, and/or Apple App Store Connect, are also a plus. If you have extra devices, running older OS versions, this is also a plus.
Testing happens on a per-project basis and rate can be discussed upon request.
All apps in the testing phase are ‘in development’ and considered confidential.